Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new thing

As I start to write this it’s 1.25am on January 1st 2012 so ‘Happy New Year’ to you all. I am grateful to God that we have all made it into this awesome year. I am so excited because I know that there is glory available to each of us. This is indeed an ‘Arise & Shine’ year for you and I in Jesus mighty name, amen. I am also grateful to you for faithfully following my blog. I know the traditional blog is short and nothing compared with my usual ‘epistles’ but you take the time to read to the end, and from feedback I get, I know that you are being ministered to. Please forgive me in advance in 2012 as I continue to flow in my writings as the Spirit leads. I just don’t readily conform to the traditional. My promise to you however, is never to write a new post simply for the sake of  writing, but to yield to the leanings of the Spirit so that we can both see God in our everyday lives. It’s almost 4pm now. New Year’s Day is almost over already. We slept half the morning away, having had an amazing night of praise, worship and prayers and then spending time with other families in the park, well into the wee hours of this morning. My estate was agog all night with people young and old (yours truly included) spilling into the streets in celebration of the New Year. The sky above was a kaleidoscope of brilliant colours, as fireworks went off every second. It’s an awesome display no doubt, a very deliberate and apt reminder of the fact that we have entered into newness. I am soooo excited about this expression ‘A new thing’. Remember God spoke to my sister and ministered that He was going to do new things in 2012; then He spoke to me saying He would ask big things of us in 2012. Remember? Well here’s the source of my excitement. I just read the 2012 prophesies from Pastor E.O. Adeboye (General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God); then a friend sends me the prophetic Words from the pulpit of the House on the Rock Church; then yet another friend sends me the prophetic Word from Christ Embassy. Tell you what; the personalities aside, they basically spoke the same message albeit with different words. Scripture tells us that God confirms His Word and I have received confirmation from several quarters already. Thanks You Lord! I am excited because from different sources, God has confirmed that He will do a new thing. I am so excited because the Bible tells us that He watches over His Word to perform it. I am excited because He knows the end from the beginning; because He calls things that be not as though they were. I am excited because this means He has already done the new thing and all that remains is for us to walk into the manifestation. So this day, what I want to share with you is the hope and confidence that God is working out your future and mine and our future is going to be great. This is a year of manifestations of glory, I am convinced of this and the Lord will perfect all that concerns you and I in Jesus mighty name, amen. Can we share a quick prayer? For the Lord says that where two or more agree He is in their midst; He will hear and He will answer. So Father this 1st day of January 2012 we just bless You Lord. We declare Your majesty O Lord. We declare that You alone are worthy to be praised and glorified. Father our hearts are filled with thanksgiving. We are grateful to be counted among the living for Lord only the living can praise You Lord. Father we are excited because You have spoken newness into our lives in 2012. We trust o God for Your express purpose concerning our lives to be made manifest in Jesus mighty name. Lord we submit our hearts, our minds, our will, our emotions, our time, our finances, our businesses, the works of our hands; we submit our everything to be used of you o Lord. Father, we ask that You use us mightily for Your glory IJMN. Help us to remain steadfast and focused on You Lord. Help us to achieve Kingdom purpose o God. Help us not to walk in our own strength o God, for surely you do not delight in the legs of men. Help us to yield totally to You, to allow You direct our paths IJMN. Father, we lay our every plan for 2012; our every desire and aspiration; Lord we lay them before You and ask that You bless our intentions o God. Father, whatever it is that will lead us out of the path that You have purposed for us in 2012, Lord take away from us IJMN. Whatever we need to see or do that will keep us in Your purpose, Lord give us eyes to see and ears to hear in Jesus name. We speak divine health into our bodies and into our spirits IJMN. We come against premature death and we decree life over us and ours IJMN. Our families shall prosper, all those who are connected to us shall prosper in body and spirit IJMN. Lord, we thank You in advance of the manifestations of that which You have already done. We stand in faith and in trust; that even where it does not seem clear what You are doing, we will believe completely that You are working all things out for our good. We bless and exalt You o Lord for You are worthy to be glorified and adore. We thank You for loving us with an everlasting love. We thank You for Your mercies and compassion that are new every morning. We thank You for the new things o God. We are expectant and our expectations shall not be cut short IJM, Amen. Have an awesome year sisters. Lift up your heads, for the glory of the Lord is risen upon YOU!  Ttyl    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share you thoughts. You are loved and appreciated.

About Me

Entrepreneur, Mentor, Wife, Mother, Sister, Friend. A firm believer in God. Walking in faith everyday that by His grace, I will achieve harmony in all areas of my life, and make measurable impact in the lives of other women of the world